Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dedicated to ピコ♥

OMG!!!! ピコ arrived in Singapore at 5 yesterday? kyaaa!!~ >< and he even went to the night safari and TODAY (1 september 2012) HE WENT TO STGCC??!!!!!! IF I KNEW HE WAS GOING FOR TODAY'S STGCC I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A 2 DAY TICKET! 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。 NOOOOOO! *sobs sobs*
I feel like my life is ending ...so depressed...... i want to see Piko ));
waaahhhhhh!!* 
and to make matters worst, my sister took a picture WITH PIKO just now!!!! ARGHHH i'm so damn jealous!! i might not be able to take a picture with him tomorrow because he might be surrounded by fans ! - mizuki heartbreaks... (╯︵╰,) -
well, while my sister is getting her picture taken with the AWESOME ピコ, i am at home studying for my end of year examination! huhuhuhu* (╯︵╰,)

note to Piko: tomorrow i might be like a dead log because i'm frozen due to shock and super overflowing exceitment yeah? i love you!~ ♥♥♥ 


-Mizuki ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment