Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm scared!!!! Help? Although I know its not real I just need someone to talk to now ! The bbbaalloonnnn !! There's two above me, one suddenly started movingggg!!! It first flew down slantedly toward me, then it wen to my right n flew bck up again,then I infront along the right path way. Then it u turned n flew down my direction again,to my left where my sis is,up then along the left path way,turn right then straight (now its at the foot of the beds)
Then it's back to flying down towards me n it repeats!!!! SCARY! I tell myself that it's the the convection that happens cos I hv aircon, but why the other one never move? Why only 1 and mostly along the path ways, and the only time it sinks Downwards is when it's above my sis n I or when it's at the foot of out bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment